Guten abend Reader -
This week's newsletter brings you news about new/updated content on our website, developments on the immigration front, as well as a free event about finding work in Berlin.
We created one new Berlin Life guide:
- How To Save Energy In Germany This Winter - Follow our top eight tips about how to save energy in Germany this winter and help the planet at the same time.
We've updated a bunch of our existing guides:
- Our Favourite Mexican Restaurants In Berlin - Berliners complain about the lack of good Mexican restaurants in Berlin & fiercely argue about which one is best. Check out our favs. ➡️ 3 new restaurants added!
- Companies In Berlin Hiring Right Now - Are you looking for a job in Berlin? Then check out this ever growing list of companies in Berlin who are hiring right now. ➡️ 5 new companies added!
- A Roundup Of Professional Career Coaches In Germany - Unsure how to navigate the German job market? Seeking to change careers or ask for a promotion? These career coaches in Germany can help. ➡️ 3 new coaches added!
There's lots of exciting things happening in Germany from an immigration perspective:
- Six out of ten jobs are going to foreigners in Berlin
- Germany to introduce 'green card' to bolster workforce
- Citizenship possible after 3 or 5 years under new skilled worker strategy
A nice event is coming up:
- JOB POINT Berlin is hosting a free online seminar about how to find a job in Berlin
Take care and stay safe,
Founder - The Berlin Life